Sunday, September 11, 2022

Craft with Heart Scrapbooking: One Wedding, Two Ways

My current Craft with Heart Scrapbooking subscription box arrived recently, and I can't wait to play with the beautiful layouts that are so easy to put together!  In the meantime, I wanted to share two layouts I made recently using past Craft with Heart Scrapbooking layouts.  I used the same pictures on both layouts, one for each of my daughters.


For the first layout, I added some (retired) Wildberry flower embellishments, but decided that the Wilderry leaves in the second layout didn't need additional color added.

It really amazes me how well you can make your photos work with premade layouts!  Give the Craft with Heart Scrapbooking or Cardmaking subscription boxes a try!  Learn more HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails