Wednesday, September 7, 2022

September Stamp of the Month: Enjoy These Moments

Who is ready for fall?!?  Now that Labor Day has passed, summer is unofficially over, so let's bring on the cooler temperatures and the changing leaves!  The September stamp of the month, Enjoy These Moments, definitely celebrates the arrival of fall.

I wanted to try stamping the beautiful heart stamp without having to color it in and am please with the results of these two cards.  After stamping in Paprika for the first card and Sapphire for the second card, I fussy cut the heart quickly.  Making the Autumn Blessings was a little more challenging but not difficult.  After stamping, I used my paper trimmer to cut the bottom left and right edges, then fussy cut around "blessings," finally dovetailing the new edges.  A few white dots finished off both cards.  (The papers are from Crisp Air.)

Here's a close up of the Sapphire card:

I had also stamped the heart in Pine but didn't find it to be as pretty as the Paprika and Sapphire versions.  Which version do you prefer?  What other colors would you try this in?

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I love that they're simple -- but don't LOOK simple. Stamps with lots of coloring "things" intimidate me because I like to do multiples and spending hours coloring isn't my idea of fun -- but this -- THIS I can do and it's beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart stamp is so pretty! And I like the way you cut around “blessings”. Great cards. Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails