Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Crisp Air Scrapbooking Workshop, Layout 3: Grand Canyon 1

The Crisp Air scrapbooking workshop helps you create three gorgeous two-page 12"x12" layouts, and they aren't just for fall!  (My first post using the second layout in the kit can be found HERE.)  I used the other two layouts to highlight our family's trip to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon last summer.  (I think I may need to go back and add that as a title to this layout!)


The scrapbooking workshop kits provide a fun mix of die cuts and stickers to embellish your layouts.  I also added some Crisp Air dots.

I think you'll agree that this collection isn't just for fall!

If you'd like to order your own Crisp Air Scrapbooking Workshop, be sure to grab yours before the month ends and this collection retires.  Learn more HERE!

1 comment:

  1. It looks very summery and perfect for those photos! Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails