Saturday, September 17, 2022

September Stamp of the Month Layout: Fall Is in the Air

Using the September stamp of the month, Enjoy These Moments, was a fun way to scrapbook photos from last fall, visiting our daughter at the University of Georgia.  (I set up my table to scrapbook during today's game, hoping to catch her on TV.  Unfortunately ESPN doesn't show the crowds and bands as much as the network channels do.)

The techniques I used are very similar to the card I made for her and posted recently.
I stamped the sentiment on a 2.75" square of White Daisy cardstock after inking in Candy Apple and rolling in Black.  For the bottom border, I random stamped the two larger leaves in Candy Apple, the acorns in Black, and then went back in and filled in gaps with the tiny cluster in Candy Apple.
Red shimmer trim and the new black and white dots (which come with hearts and stars too) made for fun embellishments.  I stamped "Saturday in Athens" with the (retired) Daisy Alphabet.  (You can still find this stamp set on my website, while supplies last.  All of my materials can be purchased HERE if you're interested.)

Don't be afraid to celebrate the season with your favorite team colors!


1 comment:

  1. Your red and black stamped border looks so great with these photos. Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails