Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Teach Love Inspire Gift

As an educator, the August stamp of the month, Teach Love Inspire, really speaks to my heart!  I made a little teacher gift for our daughter who begins teaching two segments of Public Speaking at the collegiate level as a TA in her Masters program at UGA.  (Please give her a little virtual, heavenly whisper of encouragement!  She starts teaching today!)


This little sticky note holder is made with a 4x6 acrylic frame.  Rather than standing up tall to hold a photo, it lies at a small angel.  I used the Smarty Pants collection (retiring at the end of the month) with the stamp of the month.  I fussy cut and colored the images with some of my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers.  I stamped her name on the note on the corkboard with the Prairie Alphabet.  I also randomly stamped images from the set on the actual sticky notes themselves.  (I'm not sure when she'll notice the sticky note of encouragement I added to the back/underneath side of her note pad holder.)

I'm looking forward to creating a lot more with this stamp set!  Remember, the August stamp of the month is only available through the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails