Sunday, March 3, 2024

23 in ‘23 Layout

This layout was so fun to make!  At the end of last year, I had the brilliant idea to capture my top 23 photos of 2023.  I then used my favorite picture collage app, LiveCollage, which is free, to combine them together to make 11 square photos.  Finally, I added them to one of my Persnickety Prints boxes (which automatically makes 4" square photos).


I used the retired Four Seasons- Summer collection (the same one I used HERE) and a retired stamp set.  I used some of my acrylic shapes stash to embellish (which is still available HERE).  I didn't journal much at all because these stories are already documented (or will be documented) in this album.  I think that I will make more year-in-review layouts moving forward (and possibly occasionally going backward).

Thanks for letting me share!

{Layout 6/52}

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails