Thursday, March 28, 2024

Spring Rocking Card: Bunny Edition

 Here's another rocking card like I shared yesterday, but this one uses the Honey Bunny Scrapbooking stamp set and Thin Cuts for the mama and baby bunnies.


I cut and stamped the mama bunny on Toffee cardstock and then added the pink Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend accents.  I stamped the baby on a White Daisy Thin Cut and then again on a Toffee piece that I fussy cut to layer on top of the white Bunny (hence the white bell and tail).  Black Diamond Stickles add a little dimension and sparkle to the bunnies' eyes.

I have decided to save this card for a baby shower rather than an Easter card, although it could really be used either way.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails