Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024 Layout

It's been really fun scrapbooking and stash-busting lately!  I'm pretty sure everything used on this layout is retired, but I think it’s a fun way to document the end of 2023.  This layout uses the retired Four Seasons- Winter collection with my own design.


I also wanted to show how fun it is to mix and match to create something new. Here is the 1st/title page of our 2024 scrapbook.


I decided Sapphire was the best color to use with our photos, and then, when I found the Sapphire paper with the gray and white polkadots, I knew I had the start to a color scheme. The background is actually silver foil, but the light makes the top part look gold, which is actually a very cool effect!

This layout sketch is from Make It from Your Heart, Vol. 6, pattern 2. I love the Sapphire glitter paper and silver shimmer trim/gems and puffy stickers as embellishments.

{Layouts 7 & 8/52}


1 comment:

  1. Love that Sapphire paper. It looks so good with your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails