Friday, March 1, 2024

March at CTMH

If you haven't already heard the news, Close To My Heart announced earlier this week that they are closing their doors.  Having been with them for over 25 years (24 as a Maker), I am deeply saddened by this news.  On the bright side, business will go on as usual for March and April.  After April, I will no longer be affiliated with CTMH, and they will officially close their doors at the end of June.

While I don't have firm plans yet, I do know that I plan to continue to share my love of papercrafting with you in whatever new endeavor I choose.  I would like to finish out my last two months with CTMH in the best possible way!  Thank you for being part of this amazing chapter of my life!

Let the March madness begin!  Grab all the cardstock you need to stock up on during Cardstock Carnival, with savings on cardstock packs, bundles, and exclusive die cut borders!  (Read all about it HERE.)

Isn't the March stamp of the month, Just Chicken In, adorable?!?  You can get it with or without Thin Cuts.  I can't wait to create and share with you!


The final installment of CTMH's amazing idea books is HERE!  Place an order of any size and receive your free copy of this beauty.

If you've read this far, then I would appreciate a comment of support.  If you don't have a current CTMH Maker, then it would mean a lot if you made a purchase from me between now and April 30.  Again, times are changing, but I will still be here papercrafting!  Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails