Sunday, March 24, 2024

Honey Bunny Happy Easter Layout

Honey Bunny has been so fun to create with this month!  Here is the layout I've made from our Easter 2022 photos (the only Easter I was missing).


I had fun using a pattern from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 5, paired with the Honey Bunny paper pack, Scrapbooking stamp set & Thin Cuts, and the March stamp of the month, Just Chicken In.  I used a few Honey Bunny dots as embellishments also.

Currently the Honey Bunny paper pack, paper pack with sticker sheet, and coordinating cardstock are in stock (available).  My fingers are crossed that we will receive more shipments of the rest of the Honey Bunny collection, so keep stalking your email and the CTMH Official Facebook page!


{Layouts 12/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails