Friday, December 5, 2008

On the fifth day of Christmas...

No, it's not five golden rings, but the round tabs, round rings, round pages, and round page accents on a few of the pages of this gorgeous 6"x6" My Acrylix clear album is divine! At only $14.95 (unfinished), this album is the most expensive item I'm showcasing in my 12 days of Christmas gifts blog blitz.



Mine is embellished with rub-ons, Cranberry ribbon, My Accents, sparkles, and so much more. You really have to see it in person to get the full effect. Check out my slideshow to see all the pages.


I will be offering this album as a workshop in late December. No, it's not in time for gift-giving, but it would be the perfect way to showcase this Christmas, or Christmases past. I'm also offering the choice of the Silhouette (black, Bamboo, and white) or the Perfect Day (Juniper, Sorbet, Tulip, & Cocoa) paper pack. Wouldn't you love an album of the highlights of 2008? You'll create the entire album, full of bling and ribbon, for only $40. All materials except adhesive, scissors, and paper trimmer will be supplied. For more info, check out the slideshow of artwork and complete info under my Training & Events.


Even if you don't create this particular album, a mini album is the perfect way to package a lot of love in a small container. You could create "10 things we love about..." or favorite photos of the year in just an evening. Let me show you how!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails