Thursday, December 4, 2008

On the fourth day of Christmas...

Here's a little desk caddy that was so fun and easy to make! It's a great "green" project because it uses scraps from yesterday's project. The can base is simply an empty Crystal Light container. (They are so yummy to drink, and I couldn't bear to see the containers go to waste!) This one is definitely simple enough that the kids could get involved. All I needed was my Bonding Memories glue to adhere it, and a few glue dots to hold the ribbon in place.

3 comments:

  1. Haley,

    I love your twelve days of Christmas Ideas. Thanks for sending the message out to us Heartprints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love my caddy - am already using it! (and I have 32 of my 50 cards done! Yay!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails