Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On the third day of Christmas...

What about a beautiful card organizer for all the cards you (or a friend) like to make and give? Wouldn't this be extra special with a set of cards tucked inside? This organizer was made with one of my CTMH My Acrylix organizers, which were originally made to hold 15 Close To My Heart stamp sets. Isn't this another great use?

The "belly band" around the box is two 3"x12" strips of Background & Texture paper (with a 1.5"x12" strip mounted on the center of each one) from the Silhouette paper pack. "Cards" is
stamped in black with the Chocolate Large alphabet stamp. I used the For Every Occasion stamp set to stamp my dividers, which I cut out with my Coluzzle file folder tab. Of course every project needs a little embellishment, so I used our Just Blooms White Daisy flowers, a black button, Colonial White hemp, and the Black Designer Ribbon Rounds to add a little class.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails