Friday, January 29, 2010

Get Started Scrapbooking (or Get Going Again!) Series

Do you have tons of photos in boxes? Do you avoid taking photos because you have so many that you don't know what to do with them?

Have you ever thought about scrapbooking your photos and memories?

Do you want to learn how to scrapbook? Or do you have unfinished albums laying around? I am offering a beginner's scrapbook series (4 classes over 4 months) to help you preserve your photos and memories. You do not have to be a beginner to attend, but this series will be geared toward getting started and will help you get going.

The first class, to be held in February, will focus on getting started with a "Level 1" kit. With the versatile Silhouette kit, we'll create two gorgeous 12"x12" two-page layouts. This first
class will cost $11.50 for the kit (four layouts!). We will begin to learn how to use a paper trimmer and discuss some basic ideas for scrapbooking. (I am using a system that is totally guilt free! How does that sound?!?)

Each additional class is only $5 per class, but the class fee will be waived with a $25 minimum order. At each of these classes, we will create a two-page 12"x12" layout. We will learn lots more about scrapbooking, plus you'll have completed layouts to take home! Leave me a comment if you're interested in attending. You do NOT have to be local to participate, although I'd love to have you here at my house.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Just stopped by to see what you were up to. Lots of good stuff I see.

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I can answer YES to too many of those questions! I need to stay home more so that I can get stuff finished!!! Sigh...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always need a little push to keep me going...so if there is space in the class I may be interested even though I'm not a beginner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails