Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More True Friends (Jan. Stamp of the Month) Cards

Here are the beautiful new samples from the stamp of the month swap that I participate in each month. You saw my 8 cards at the beginning of the month (featured on the blog hop and at the bottom right). All of us used the same stamp set, True Friends, and the same paper pack, Veranda. The individual beauty of each card just takes my breath away!


Top left to right: Bridget highlighted her sentiment with one of the brackets and an adorable butterfly found in the new Just Blooms Spring Blossoms. The details on Tanya's card (including some heat embossing) have to be seen to be believed. The front of Camy's card is actually a pocket holding the friend tag. Can you see how Chris paper-pierced her scalloped border?

Bottom left to right: Taralyn also used a Just Blooms flower on her card, and its center is filled in with Liquid Glass. Carla inked up a White Daisy crotched flower and mounted it on Juniper cardstock. Don't you like how Pam cut her sentiment into quarters?

I'm sure these cards have given you lots of great ideas. If you live nearby, I'd love to show them to you in person. (Sorry, out-of-town gals!)

3 comments:

  1. They look great in the photos - but they're always even better in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang...I wanna see them! I know--I need to stay home more:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooo these are all darling Hayley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails