Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Key To My Heart Layout/Color Inspiration

Here is yet another layout made in Scrap Class that I have finally gotten around to finishing. (See, if you came to class you would have lots of pages ready for your precious photos!)

This layout ended up being a bit of a color challenge for me, and it was quite fun. I had this layout and my 2007 photo binder out, so I decided to see if I could find random pictures that matched my color scheme. The great thing about this layout and these photos is that two of them were pretty random, with no other photos to support them and no spectacular story to share yet part of our daily life; one was from Mother's Day (the pictures did not turn out well AT ALL), and the other two were from the girls' recital that year. I think they ended up making a sweet compilation.

Even though this stamp set is no longer available (The colors still are!), I hope you find this layout inspiring nonetheless. Try matching photos to a color scheme and see what you come up with! Let me know how well it works for you.

{Layout 2010 #35}

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails