Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"GaGa's Grands" Photo Wallet

Here is the other part of my thank you gift for my aunt. Her grandchildren call her GaGa, hence the title on this little album. It is a photo wallet similar to my Convention mini album (HERE), but this one follows the basic tutorial measurements (HERE) to hold wallet size photos.






The first photo shows the album closed. You slip off the "belly band" to reveal the "priceless" tag, and then open it.









Instead of having the mini album fold in on itself, it is actually an accordian album. (I had to use three strips of card stock to make the Cocoa base to hold all 8 of her grandchildren!)









Since she has three children, I decided to color code each family. I used Vineyard Berry for her oldest daughter's children, Buttercup for the middle daughter's two, and Crystal Blue for her son's two. I tried to do something different for each grandkid, which ended up being quite a challenge times eight!






It was really fun to use up scraps from my Emporium paper pack!










All supplies from Close To My Heart: Emporium and Emporium Creative Basics paper packs; Checklist, Authentic, Connections, Code It, Dream Wishes, and The Works Alphabet stamp sets; Cocoa, Twilight, Crystal Blue, Buttercup, Sweet Leaf, and Vineyard Berry inks

4 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! What a great gift. You'd told us about it Saturday but I enjoyed seeing the pictures. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, this is PRICELESS! I know C is gonna love it, love it!!! It is both practical and beautiful:) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the sweetest call from my aunt last night! She loved her card tin and cards so much. It was a huge hit! She liked the album too, but I think the tin was huge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails