Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12 for 2012



Have you heard of Project 12? Basically, you scrapbook the highlights of each month to create a yearly scrapbook. There is actually a website dedicated to Project 12, complete with sketches to try each month.


I decided in November that this was exactly what I needed for random photos from 2011 that didn't necessarily fit on a scrapbook page all their own. Since most of my photos are on my computer rather than printed, I decided to create my 2011 layouts in Studio J and have worked on them off and on for the last few weeks as time allows (and I am almost done!).

For 2012, rather than playing catch up at the end of the year (and losing some of those precious memories in the process), my sister and I are committed to creating our own project: "12 for '12." We are not going to follow any strict sketches but do plan to get together each month to scrapbook the preceding month.


We are really excited to get started! Won't you join us? I'll be posting updates and reminders right here and on Facebook to keep us going and motivated. There is absolutely no cost to participate! You can be a digital or classic scrapper, or like me, somewhere in between. CTMH products are not required. Of course, if you need materials, I'll be happy to help! Leave a comment to let me know if you're "in," and we'll be sure to include you too! (If you're local, I'm working on a convenient location for a get-together crop each month.) The important thing is to get motivated and to follow through each month. Together, we can do it!


{All artwork courtsey of the CTMH Art Studio.}

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Yes, Yes, I'm in! I need this to keep me "up-to-date" especially this year! Yay! (and I'm local, too, so I will join you to crop as often as I can.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been thinking along the same lines! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails