Monday, December 12, 2011

H2H Challenges: Virtual Holiday Card Exchange

Merry Christmas from the Heart to Heart Challenges blog Design Team! For our final challenge of 2011, we'd like for you to share a holiday card with us and all of the H2H players.

My wishes for all of you are that you remember the true reason for the season, and like my card says, that you have everything you want before you open the gifts. Wishing you peace, joy, and love this holiday season!

(Please share your holiday cards made with some Close To My Heart projects on the H2H blog. Linking up is easy! We're also looking for new Design Team members for Jan.-June 2012. Head on over there to apply!)

My card is a 5"x7" card using retired papers, the October stamp of the month, Nature's Blessings, and Card Chatter- Christmas stamp sets. The ink colors are New England Ivy, Olive, Cocoa, and Cranberry with touches of Sky. I had a bit of fun with my Stardust, Red, and Bronze Glitz Glitter Gels!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

4 comments:

  1. Haley, I like the combining of various sets! poo, and that red bird? :0)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red bird was just freehanded (or free cut?). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley, It was so fun being on the Design Team with you. You are truly amazing and so faithful with those comments. I will miss you but I will be checking in to see what you are up to. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails