Thursday, December 15, 2011

CTMH Product Spotlight Blog Hop: My Stickease

Welcome to this month's Close To My Hart Product Spotlight blog hop! We're featuring CTMH's fabulous "My Stickease" preprinted, self-adhesive artwork. If you've ever needed some artwork fast, My Stickease can come to the rescue!
If you're already hopping, you should have arrived from Wendy K.'s blog, and you'll head to Terry's blog next. (This hop is a circle, with each blog linking to the next, so you can start here or anywhere on the list.)

My layout is the title page for our 2011 album. (I have decided to follow a Project 12 format to highlight each month of the year. More news on this concept for 2012 coming after Christmas!) I used the Quartet Pinwheel layout sketch from the Reflections how-to guide using the Sophia paper pack. For the flower My Stickease, I layered them onto Just Blooms paper flowers and then stuck a pretty Pearl Opaque in the center. I also accented my top left and bottom right photos with pieces of two My Stickease borders.

In case you're curious, 2011 was stamped with the upcoming January stamp of the month (so enjoy this "sneak peek!")

Thanks for hopping by! Now head on over to Terry's blog to see more My Stickease artwork and ideas.

{Layout 2011 #79}

4 comments:

  1. Great layout. I will come back in 2012 to see what your Project 12 is all about! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Sophia is my favorite paper pack. :-)
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout and pretty pictures haley! Great job done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is adorable! the colors are vibrant with the photos!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails