Friday, December 30, 2011

Visits with Santa

Do you have those annual photos of your child (or yourself!) visiting with Santa? I always thought that I wanted to make a mini album of my girls' photos with Santa, but I never seemed to find the time. Last year, I placed all the photos (most of which came in a handy cardboard display holder) in our dining room on display, and they were a HUGE hit!




This year, I've worked to create a table top display of all those darling Santa photos. (Wasn't our older daughter just the sweetest? She was only 6 months old her first Christmas!)




(Isn't this one-year-old photo funny? Too cute!)



I began with two My Creations All Sorts Mini Albums, but rather use them as albums, I turned them so that (for the most part) the edges with the holes were on the bottom. I created a layout for each year on one of the pages using the (retired) Mistletoe and Evergreen paper packs, plus assorted favorite Christmas stamps.



















In kindergarten, the students took a field trip to see Santa, and they got this pretty card with their photo on the front. See her sweet message on the inside?















I used pieces of ribbon adhered with Liquid Glass to hold all the pieces together to make an accordian side table display. Here is the finished product:







Everyone who has visited has loved ot look at this, and I sure love reliving my baby's special moments! (How in the world did she get to be 13 already?!?)






Our younger daughter has already forgiven me for not getting her photos finished in the same manner before Christmas. They WILL be done by next Christmas! Until then, happy scrapbooking! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Love, LOVE it! Would you believe I was dreaming about Studio J when KC woke me up this morning?! How funny is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, look forward to seeing it "in person"! Hugs and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley -

    This is an AWESOME project!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails