Sunday, February 19, 2023

2023 Title Page

This year, I'm working really hard on getting organized and on trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking.  I am excited to create my title page for our 2023 album! 

I ordered three 4x4 photos from New Year's Day that I thought would be fun to include as a title page to kick off this year.  I ended up using sketch pattern 4 from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 5, and the Storybook collection.
I made a shaker window for the title year and filled it with loose Melon and tiny gold star sequins.  If you were wondering about the 3 photos, I used a 4"x4" flip flap to add the third photo and hidden journaling.  I don't want family and friends in the future to have to guess who everyone is or what was happening.

If you're a scrapbooker, are you organized?  All caught up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails