Friday, February 24, 2023

Storybook Birthday Layout

Today is "Macey Day" because she was born on the 24th of April, so it's appropriate that I share her 19th birthday layout with you today!  The year was 2020, so we were about a month or so into the COVID-19 pandemic.  That led me to host a "drive thru" birthday celebration for her!

I thought that the Storybook collection was a fun and colorful to celebrate this unusual birthday celebration.  I cut 3" pieces of cardstock and patterned paper from the collection to create a colorful rainbow of Melon, Paprika, Honey Butter, gold glitter paper, Sage, Seabrook, Seabrook shimmer trim, Mist, Mulberry,  and Mulberry glitter paper.
I used black cardstock strips and (retired) flower burst embellishments to help ground the layout.

I embellished the layout with my Thin Cut Balloon and Stitched Scalloped Brackets (for the title).  

I'm really grateful to be able to preserve the time we had to have a drive-by birthday celebration but that we were still able to celebrate our girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails