Monday, February 20, 2023

Flower Shoppe Fun Fold Card

 Fancy or Fun Fold Cards add a little extra pizzaz to card projects!  This particular fun fold card doesn't have a specific name, but it will fit in a standard A2 card envelope.  I created mine with the Flower Shoppe paper collection and the Floral Blooms stamp set (without the coordinating Thin Cuts/die cuts).


I love the cheerful color palette!  On the small panel, I used Avocado and Capri inks accented with a yellow enamel dot.
I
 had a lot of fun random stamping flowers around the edge of the White Daisy base card panel.
This pop up fun fold card stands up quite nicely!

I'm linking my card up to the Double Trouble challenge #132 "Hoodie-Hoo Celebration" to create a fun fold card (thanks, Alyson Mayo, for the tutorial!), adding Thing 3's challenge of flowers.  I am loving the Flower Shoppe collection!  Thanks for letting me share!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute - love the colours and patterns. I'm so glad you tried this neat card design! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you combined those pretty patterned papers, your flower image is perfect with them and as the focal point of your fold. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley, how pretty, love the combination of colors and papers and love that you personalized stamped the inside panel leaving lots of room for notes and a sentiment... very nice fun fold. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble in celebration with Creative Creases 2nd Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haley, don't forget to share your fun fold with our partner at Creative Creases in celebration of their 2nd Anniversary. https://secretstamper.com/2023/02/anything-goes-with-a-fun-fold-for-creative-creases-51-happy-anniversary/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can sure see why you had so much fun with this. The colors and patterns make me grin from ear to ear. Love it! Thank you for playing along with Creative Creases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is that fold! Thank you for celebrating our 2nd anniversary at Creative Creases with your creation.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails