Sunday, February 26, 2023

February Stamp of the Month, Springtime Borders, with Life’s a Hoot

The beautiful blues, purples, and pinks of Life's a Hoot are so pretty and soothing to me.  I had fun pairing the pretty watercolor circles paper from that collection with the umbrellas from the February stamp of the month, Springtime Borders!


I do think next time I will stamp "hello spring" on the bottom third of the panel and then stamp my umbrellas around the sentiment.  I used Glacier, Lagoon, Sapphire, Grape, Periwinkle, and Flaming, plus added a zip strip, gold glitter paper, and gold glitter gems.

This card will probably be sent to our oldest daughter, so it'll be our secret for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails