Wednesday, March 1, 2023

March Stamp of the Month, Precious Moments, Koala Card

The March stamp of the month, Precious Moments, is cuteness overload!  I love all the sweet animals and sayings in this month's set!  I am kicking off the month with a cute koala card (say that fast 10 times) that I paired with the lovely Flower Shoppe collection.

My card design is a pattern from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2.  You can see in the photo below the markers that I used to color the focal image.

I didn't want to add a lot of embellishments, so I decided that Capri shimmer trim and Onyx Liquid Pearls added the bling and dimension that this card needed.
Remember that this adorable stamp of the month is only available this month!  It's $18.95, unless you'd like to earn it at discount of $5 (with a $50 minimum purchase).  CTMH VIP customers can earn this set FREE with a $50 purchase this month!  Get yours HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails