Thursday, March 16, 2023

March Stamp of the Month: Rain or Shine

The March stamp of the month, Precious Memories, is absolutely, well, precious!

How cute is this little koala?  We are expecting rain tomorrow, so I felt it was time to share.  The Grape background is from the Life's a Hoot collection.  The aqua is scraps that I had leftover from playing around with distress oxide inks.  To create this card, I stamped the koala on the aqua panel and on scrap white cardstock.  I colored him on the white cardstock, fussy cut, and then added to the aqua panel.  The shimmer trim on the puddle and raindrops didn't photograph well.

No matter what your weather is like, know that you've got a friend, rain or shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails