Saturday, March 25, 2023

Seville’s Alcazar Layout

Here is another beautiful layout from the February album retreat.


I probably would not have chosen this beautiful color scheme of Nectarine, Sundance, Papaya, and Melon, but it’s quite lovely!  Here's a close up of the left page.  Instead of using the Irresistible Alphabet Stickers for my titles, I used a favorite (retired) alphabet stamp set.


Because I had so many photos, I added a Memory Protector (Design 2) page in the middle.

And the right page:

And finally, a close-up of the right page.  (I decided not to make the pockets interactive.)  Instead of using four 4"x3" photos, I used two 4"x6".


This design was so much to make and would be really easy to recreate, with or without the pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails