Monday, March 13, 2023

Barcelona: Park Güell

After touring La Sagrada Familia, we were excited to visit Gaudi‘s planned community (now a really interesting park), Park Güell.  The February album retreat provided another perfect layout for our photos.  I am not sure that I would’ve come up with this color combo (Periwinkle, Glacier, Honey Butter, Black, and White Daisy) on my own, but it works so well with my pictures.  (It also meets the Color Throwdown Challenge 733, below, in my opinion.)

Can you guess how many photos are on this layout?

Here is the left page up close:


Isn’t that stamp border so much fun? Some of them were die cut and popped up with 3-D foam tape. I also love the half circle element.  Again, that's something I would’ve never tried on my own.

Because I have so many photos from our visit, I love being able to add them with flip-flaps.  (That's five photos on the left page if you're counting.)


I wasn't sure about using 3"x3" photos, but I found that I could feature highlights and included FIFTEEN pictures on the right page alone!


Here is the top row open to reveal the next two pictures. 



And the bottom to lift up with flip-flaps to reveal the last four photos:


So, if you're still reading and counting, I was able to incorporate TWENTY pictures on this one two-page layout!  If you're a scrapper and have never tried flip flaps, you have got to get some today!

Finally, I'm linking my layout up to the Color Throwdown Challenge 733.  Such a fun, springy color combo!


1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome layout and I can't believe you actually got 20 photos on 2 pages! Thank you for joining us for the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails