Sunday, March 12, 2023

Barcelona: La Sagrada Familia

Touring the wonderfully unique and beautiful cathedral was a highlight of our visit to Barcelona. I’m so glad that we scheduled a tour of this unusual house of worship.

I'm really glad I was able to afford to purchase/attend the recent CTMH (virtual) Album Retreat with a travel theme.  I'm finally able to make time to start making my layouts, and this trip is perfect for the pages!
On the left page, I added a 4"x6 flip flap to have a total of four pictures on the page.
In addition to the seven 3"x3" photos you see on the right page, the center piece is actually a mini album, so there are three more photos there!



I didn't show them in these photos, but I used a Design 5 Memory Protector to add even more of my photos of this beautiful, sacred space.

If you are loving the "Are We There Yet?" collection as much as me, be sure to get yours ASAP!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails