Saturday, March 11, 2023

Barcelona Layout


You may get sick of the Are We There Yet? collection, but I am having a blast using it to scrapbook my pictures of my European adventure last year!

I had a ton to say about starting my trip, so I typed my journaling and printed it on White Daisy cardstock (after several printed drafts on regular paper to get it just right).  This layout was actually made with scraps from some other layout projects that will be featured in the near future.  I just made it work for my photos, and I'm please with how it turned out.

I used the paper pack, sticker sheet, coordinating cardstock, and embellishments from Are We There Yet?  I stamped my title with a retired alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails