Monday, March 20, 2023

Flower Shoppe Layout

Flower Shoppe can be used in so many ways!  Who would have thought that it would be purr-fect for a pet layout?

I had a lot of fun creating this layout of our sweet departed Bella and our cat Jellybean.  The stamp sets I used are retired, but we have lots of great choices still available.

I used a Make It From Your Heart sketch.  I love our new "dots" embellishment collections: you get three colors in three styles in three sizes, which are so easy to use on so many projects!  (Learn more HERE.)

If you're a scrapbooker, in addition to the "who, what, when, where, and why" be sure to add those stories to your layouts!  Thanks for letting me share my furbabies with you.  (I can't resist linking my layout up to the Double Trouble Challenge 134, PAWsome Pets, and their collaboration with Use Your Stuff #480 Collaboration, especially in honor of our late rescue, beagle Bella.

4 comments:

  1. Haley, what a great memory page, and wow pups and kittens seem to be getting along fine. I have a kitten Cleo my daughter and son-in-law don't even know I have one because she hides any time someone comes in the house. She met her nephew Slim but only because he found her under the bed and that was not a good time for her. I just need you to put your memory page down in the link for below Slim's Special Draw. However feel free to submit a photo of you and one or more of your pets for the additional random draw prize. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet memory and I love that you created a page to remember it! It turned out darling. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kitty butt in the dogs face. Too cute and the speach bubbles are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tribute layout. Wonderful! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails