Thursday, February 23, 2023

February Stamp of the Month, Springtime Borders, with Storybook

Sometimes you just need to make a cheerful card even if you don't have an occasion or recipient in mind!  That is definitely the case with this card.  The February stamp of the month, Springtime Borders, is paired with the Storybook paper collection and the Storybook Scrapbooking stamp set and Thin Cuts.

To create the center panel, I stamped the rainbow border repeatedly with Mist ink onto Mist cardstock.  The band behind that panel is Mulberry cardstock and glitter paper.


To color the cute Storybook rainbow, I used the same techniques as I did on THIS CARD.  Don't you love the pop of shimmer brush over the entire images?  

Who would you send this card to and why?  For now, I'm adding it to my stash, but you never know where it might end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails