Friday, May 12, 2023

Graduation Card#2

Here’s a second card that I made to celebrate another University of Georgia grad, our younger daughter’s BFF!


Like yesterday‘s post, I used the cool acetate technique (and actually leftovers from that card) to make the border band with Hello Darlin' and Hey Handsome paper and zip strips plus black and Candy Apple shimmer trim.  I like the "tiles" on the black cardstock.

I had fun adding a white acrylic star to the shaker window along with silver mini star sequins, clear gems, and sequins to the shaker window.

I used two retired stamp sets for the two images, but of course we have some fabulous current graduation sets if you need them.  

Best wishes to all of the recent graduates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails