Tuesday, May 2, 2023

May Stamp of the Month, Little Stinker, Card #2

When I saw the current Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge SSC308 In the Middle, I knew I wanted to use my new May stamp of the month, Little Stinkers.  Here's my take on their sketch. 


Withe the help of Coolors.co, I selected a fun color palette of Paprika, Nectarine, Flamingo, Honey Butter, Lagoon, and Harbour, paired with a pretty piece of textured patterned paper from the Hey, Handsome collection.  I began by random stamping the mushrooms on the white base using all of the colors.  Then, I stamped the cute skunk on a Thin Cut White Daisy circle to go inside the Lagoon scalloped circle Thin Cut.  I scissor distressed the tweed patterned paper, stamped the sentiment on a strip of Nectarine cardstock, and fussy cut the mushrooms after stamping in Honey Butter.  A little pink acrylic heart finished off the card.



What do you think of my take on the SSC308 sketch?  Please leave a comment before you leave!  (You can learn more about Close To My Heart and the May stamp of the month, Little Stinkers, HERE if you're interested.) Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh - this looks like an adorable set, with perfect stinky sentiments, lol. So cute! Love the papers you've used to set everything off, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right!! Sometimes life does stink!! But....this card is sure to bring a smile and some encouragement!! Adorable!! I am loving those mushrooms stamps that your used for the background!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "In the Middle" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #SSC308

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love that little skunk and the fun sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails