Monday, May 1, 2023

May’s Stamp of the Month, Little Stinkers, Card #1

Happy May Day!  Of course Close To My Heart has yet another adorable stamp of the month, Little Stinkers, for May!  This set of 17 stamps features 5 cute skunks, 5 cute sayings, and lots of accent stamps.


My first card uses the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 604 sketch.  I searched for a color combo at Coolors.co that would compliment the new Hey Handsome collection (Paprika was my main color).  I used Paprika, Nectarine, Honey Butter, Lagoon, Black, and White Daisy cardstock, plus Citrus and Magenta TriBlend markers (with a touch of clear shimmer brush on the flowers- much prettier in real life!).  I used two heart acrylic shapes and a little faux stitching to finish off this quick & easy card.  


I decided not to include a sentiment on the inside until I decide who will be getting the card.  I think it's still pretty stinkin' cute, if I do say so myself!  Maybe you will be inspired to create a similar card or to use TSOT 604 yourself.  Please leave a comment before you go.  Learn more about the May stamp of the month, Little Stinkers, HERE!


4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the bright colors and that skunk image is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley, your skunk card is indeed " pretty stinkin' cute"! I like the stitching as a frame for your image, and those cute little aqua hearts are just perfect!! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skunk so much! The colors are perfect!

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skunk and the colors are incredible!
    Thanks for joining us at TSOT!
    -- Dalis
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails