Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sweet Tweets Easter Layout

This layout sketch is a copycat from one of the February 2023 Album Retreat layouts that I will feature soon here on the blog and that my ladies and I made for the April scrapbooking class.  My layout uses the Flower Shoppe collection; the April stamp of the month, Sweet Tweets; and the Floral Blooms stamp set and Thin Cuts.  


Here are close-ups, so that you can see the coloring of those sweet birds, and the stamping on the Thin Cuts.  I stamped the Capri flowers on White Daisy, but the other two were cut directly from Raspberry and Ballerina cardstock, then stamped with black ink.  The clouds were leftovers from another Thin Cuts project.  How do you like that little cardstock fence?  It was made with 0.5"x6" strips of White Daisy cardstock.


I did stamp the title with a retired stamp set that I still love. (Close To My Heart offers such great quality products that last and last!)


Today is your last chance to get the April Stamp of the month, Sweet Tweets, so grab yours HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails