Saturday, April 22, 2023

Sweet Tweets Happy Birthday Card

While getting ready for my recent card class, I had some scraps of this beautiful Mist foliage pattern paper from the new Cosette collection.  I decided to create a monochromatic card with these scraps.

I ran the center cardstock panel through my embossing machine with a retired embossing folder, then sanded over the top to reveal the white core. I trimmed down the shimmer trim by cutting it in half length wise to create those thin sparkly bands.


After stamping the bird in Mist on French Vanilla and fussy cutting, I used my Mist shimmer brush to add a little more sparkle on the eye, the flower center, the wing, and the tail. Unfortunately, sparkle and shimmer does not photograph very well, so this card is much prettier in person.

Remember, this adorable stamps, that is only available through the end of the month! Get yours here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails