Thursday, April 13, 2023

Over Malaga

One of the many perks of being a CTMH Maker is the opportunity to receive products early with project instructions (and Facebook Live events to make them with CTMH Corp).  This layout came from the Jan.-Mar. Idea Book catalog launch event featuring the recently retired Are You There Yet? collection.  I can rarely participate live, but they are recorded (which is still lots of fun). 


Because I had so many photos, I decided to add five more 4"x6" pictures using a Pocket Plus Memory Protector (Design 1).  Here is the left page with the additional Pocket Plus Memory Protector.  (You can find all our options for pocket scrapbooking HERE.). I love that they really don't add any more "bulk" to your books.  Also note how I added a skinny journaling strip directly to one of my photos to tell a little more about that particular one.
Here's the back of the Pocket Plus Memory Protector and the right page.  I did add an Are We There Yet? Picture My Life 4"x6" journaling/artwork card.

Consider adding more photos with Pocket Plus pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails