Sunday, April 9, 2023

Change of Plans Layout

This last week has been my spring break, and I spent a lot of it on various cleaning projects around the house and scrapbooking my trip to Europe last year.  This simple layout features a lot of journaling- I had such a story to tell that I decided to type it then print it onto White Daisy cardstock.


I used Papaya and Sapphire cardstock and pieces of the Are We There Yet? recently retired paper suite.  I also stamped my title with a favorite retired alphabet stamp set.

Don't be afraid to mix a variety of old and new; and stamped, printed, and handwritten journaling.  There's no "right" way to preserve your stories, photos, and memories!  But please be sure to preserve them!  Let me know if I can help you in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails