Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Málaga Beach Layout

Last summer, I actually made this layout in preparation for my Europe 2022 trip (learn all about it HERE), and finally got pictures and journaling added to it.  


After putting it into my album, I realized that I needed to add the location, since it's the first layout of the new "chapter" in Malaga, so I added the city name as a banner on the bottom of the left page.  


I really love how it turned out!  I inked up the top half of the letters in Capri and the bottom in Bluebird (with the tail of the "g" also inked in Sapphire) to achieve this ombré effect.  I think it added the perfect finishing touch.

Don't be afraid to stamp directly onto your layouts, but if you are worried (or need the contrast like I did here), stamp on another piece and then added it to the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails