Thursday, July 7, 2022

Beach Party Layout #1

Have you had a chance to look at the new Beach Party collection?  I hope that you can see all the possibilities for this collection for any kind of water fun, not just at the beach!  I used the paper pack, sticker sheet, Beach Party Scrapbooking stamp set and Thin Cuts, and the fun coordinating rubber shapes on this layout.


Here's a close up of the cute cluster to highlight the left page's photo.  Since I haven't printed my pictures for this layout (yet), I had to be careful not to stick them down at the top- I'll explain more at my scrapbook class on Facebook Live on July 21.

How do you like the combinations of stamped images with stickers?  The shading on the beach towel includes exclusive inks and watercolor pencils.

I will show you the finished layout once I get my photos printed and added!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails