Friday, July 8, 2022

Happy Anniversary Card

Today is our wedding anniversary, and it's the first time we've been apart on our anniversary.  I made this card for my husband prior to leaving on our trip and left it with our daughter to give to him today (or as close to today as she could).


I used the Beach Party paper pack, coordinating cardstock, and Scrapbooking stamp set to create this card.  I also used my Stitched Heart Thin Cuts and shaker window kit.  I stamped the sentiment with Capri and Bluebird inks with the For All Occasions stamp set (and the flip flops with the same inks).  I loved that the scrap of patterned paper that  I used featured a lady and a man floating in the water!  If you look closely, you can see that I stamped the sand from my Writing in the Sand stamp set with Shortbread ink onto the Shortbread cardstock.  Finally, I filled the shaker window with Candy Apple cardstock hearts and gold star sequins.  I also cut my gold shimmer trim in half (or close to have) with my paper trimmer for the thin borders.

I look forward to celebrating our anniversary together in person soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails