Monday, July 18, 2022

Heart2Heart Challenges: Summer Fun

Happy summer from all of us at Heart2Heart Challenges!  We hope that you're having lots of summer fun!


That's exactly the phrase that I used from the Beach Party Scrapbooking stamp set to create this card (inspired by a card on p. 48 of the current July-September Idea Book) with stamped Thin Cut accents.  I had fun scissor distressing the different rectangles and adding a little Capri shimmer trim.

Tell me about your summer fun in the comments!  Be sure to visit Heart2Heart Challenges to see our design team inspiration and to add your Summer Fun project to our challenge.

I also can't resist linking up my card to the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #505 Tic Tac Toe.



6 comments:

  1. This is so cute with the layers offset! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect summer fun card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect summer card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of colors from our TicTacToe... fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute fun summer card 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails