Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Writing in the Sand Meets Voices of the Sea

Hopefully you're enjoying the beachy vibes happening right now.  (I know I sure am!)  I knew that I had to pair the July stamp of the month, Voices of the Sea, with the Writing in the Sands stamp set.  


I decided to pair Lagoon with Candy Apple because of the sea and the crab.  I used two of my TriBlend markers to color (and shade) both the shell and the crab, and then I fussy cut them out (and that crab was a bit of a challenge).  I added the "nautical" flag with the sentiment to balance the card and add that message.

I can't wait to try some more pairings with these two sets.  Which Voices of the Sea images would you like to see paired with Writing in the Sand?

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails