Thursday, July 21, 2022

July Stamp of the Month Angelfish Card

The July stamp of the month, Voices of the Sea, is so much fun to create with!  I taught this card at my recent monthly card class.

Unfortunately shaker windows don't photograph as well as they look in person, but hopefully you get the idea!  I spritzed Turquoise gloss spray on the base of the window.  I fussy cut the angelfish stamp after coloring with several of my Spectrum Noir TriBlend markers then added some clear shimmer brush accents.

I used sequins from the silver sequins pack in the shaker.

Remember, the stamp of the month is only available during the month it is offered, so be sure to get yours before the month ends!  (Learn more HERE.)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails