Sunday, July 17, 2022

July Stamp of the Month Seagull Card

Thanks to another CTMH Maker, I was inspired to create this seagull card featuring the July stamp of the month, Voices of the Sea.


I sprayed the lighter side of a Glacier cardsock panel with white gloss spray to try to mimic clouds.  I sponged Toffee ink on the lighter side of Toffee cardstock strips then tore them to create the sand.  I used my Gold Yellow, Brown Gray, and Earth Brown Spectrum Noir TriBlend markers to color the seagull (then fussy cut).  I also sponged the Toffee Stitched Rectangle Thin Cut frame with Mocha ink to help it pop just a bit.

The sentiment is also from the stamp of the month set, which I accented with a gold glitter gem and gold glitter paper.

Who would you send this card to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails