Sunday, July 3, 2022

Writing in the Sand Cards

When I saw the new Writing in the Sand stamp set in the NEW July-September Close To My Heart Idea Book, I knew that I had to get it right away!  I couldn't resist creating the cards featured in the new Idea Book (almost exact copies).


I used Lagoon, Sapphire, Shortbread, Toffee, Mocha, and Papaya inks and coordinating cardstock plus some gold glitter gems.  (Even the names of the colors sound pretty yummy, don't they?)

For these cards, I really only changed the sentiments and the gems from the originals in the Idea Book.

I will be featuring this stamp set as my July Facebook Live card class on Sunday, July 17.  Let me know if you'd like more information!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails