Sunday, April 23, 2023

Eating Our Way Through Spain

 This layout was so much fun to make!  I love how it uses cardstock and stamping.


The left page features a collage style stamping and one 4"x6" photo.  (Too bad my red banner is a little crooked but oh well!)


The right page was the best part!  I didn't follow the instructions exactly (Shocker, I know!) because I needed more journaling spots.  The bottom row of photos is a mini album (and I added an extra page to incorporate all of my photos).


Here are a few of the pages opened up:

I decided to number each circle and number the corresponding journaling spot.


Finally, I stapled the mini album to my base page so that it would be secure and then I cut the page protector to make a flap to open the album easily.

I hope this inspires you to add more photos with a mini album on your page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails