Monday, April 3, 2023

Add a Video to Your Layout

Recently I was in a class by Stacy Julian (Google her if you don't know her!), and she showed how you could add videos to your photo layouts by adding QR codes.  GENIUS! 


I decided to give it a try on this layout featuring photos of our visit to Seville when Macey and I stumbled upon a group giving a flamenco performance!  (I was happy to tip them since we hadn't been able to get a flamenco dinner reservation.)  Such a fun, unexpected moment!

This layout was made with the Are We There Yet? Scrapbooking Workshop kit.  If you hurry, you may still be able to find it on my website!


To add your own videos via QR code, follow these steps:

  1. Upload your video(s) to YouTube.  You can make them private or public.
  2. Copy the YouTube link.
  3. Find a free QR code generator, and add the link there.
  4. I pasted my QR codes into a Google Doc so that I could measure their size to fit my space.
  5. Print the QR code on cardstock or photo paper.
That's it!  How easy peasy is that?  How fun would it be to listen to baby's first words, watch a dance recital clip, and so much more!  What do you want to try this with?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm amazed - I would never have thought this would be possible! I'm saving this tip for possible future use. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails